it’s always difficult writing about films on here because i don’t wanna give too much away. But lets just say, the last couple of days I wasn’t feeling my greatest and last night by some absurd miracle, Netflix produced some goods, finally! hooray! woo woo!
Anyway, ‘Hector and the Search for Happiness’ brightened my somewhat nauseating last couple of days and i completely recommend it.
If you’re going to watch the film, don’t read on, because I’m going to reveal his secrets to happiness. If you’re not going to watch it, read on, duh.
- Making comparisons can ruin you’re happiness
- A lot of people thinks happiness is being richer or ‘more important’
- Many people only see happiness in their future
Happiness could be the freedom to love more than one woman at the same time
- Sometimes happiness is not knowing the whole story
- Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness
- Does the person bring you predominantly A) UP or B) DOWN
- Happiness is answering you’re calling
- Happiness is being loved for who you are
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Fear is an impediment to happiness
- Happiness is feeling completely alive
- Listening is loving
- Nostalgia is not what it used to be
Number 3 and 6 are my favourite and my most relatable.
I also really want to make sweet potato pie.