sleezy steezy there aint’ nothing cheezy bout these
For the base:
– 2 and a 1/2 cups of pitted dates
– 1 cup of walnuts
– 1/2 a cup of almonds
– 2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
– 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
For the Cheesecake:
– 3 avocados
– 1 banana
– 1 cup of pitted dates
– 3 tablespoons of agave syrup
– 3 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
– 2 tablespoons of almond butter
Mix all base ingredients in your food processor and press in a deep but not too large baking tray (put down some baking paper beforehand) and squish down into a thick layer.
Mix all cheesecake ingredients into a chunky custard (sounds revolting!) consistency. Pour/spoon onto the base layer and leave in freezer for at least an hour.
There you have it! cut up into squares/rectangles/portraits of your family or something christmassy and ridiculous and serve.
Woo for raw desserts.